Online Sales Have Ended
FUN! UNIQUE! LIVE!
Mount de Sales Academy is entering its fifth season of Music at the Mount, our community outdoor concert series. The series is held in the Academy’s terraced amphitheater, which provides a unique Macon venue for concerts. Guests can enjoy music under the stars, dinner, and dancing. This fun event is open to the public and showcases up-and-coming music artists from a variety of genres such as funk-jazz, vintage soul, southern rock, country, Americana, and folk-pop.
The first Music at the Mount was held in 2015; it proved to be a hit and cemented the Academy’s place in the Macon music scene. The series has featured Nashville standout Logan Brill, who debuted her first music video on Country Music Television (CMT); southern rock band Great Peacock; Grammy-nominated country crooner Brent Cobb, who has written hits for Miranda Lambert and Luke Bryan; Caleb Caudle, named one of Rolling Stone’s top ten new country artists; soul-funk powerhouse DeRobert and the Half Truths; and many more! The concert series is featured on The Creek 100.9FM each year.
Event proceeds support the Academy’s fine arts programs.
SATURDAY, APRIL 27:
Gates Open 5:30 p.m. | Music Acts 6:00-10:00 p.m.
On Stage: Tony Barham with Grace Rios | Mercer University Jazz Combo | Front Porch Radio | Foxfire Revival
This concert will feature more music, food trucks, a dessert pop-up, and “wine down” wine tasting.
- Francar’s Buffalo Wings and Guitarras Mexican Grill will be onsite for guests to purchase meals. Macon Baking Co. will have a dessert pop-up. Click here for menus.
- Guests should bring chairs and picnic blankets. Tables will not be sold for this event. Tents are not permitted. Picnic tables will be onsite near food trucks and are first come, first served.
- Cash bar onsite. No outside alcohol permitted.
- General Admission: $25 at the gate
- This concert event will be held in the new green space and bricked plaza on campus, instead of the amphitheater. Venue Map
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 4:
Mark your calendar and stay tuned for information regarding the October 4 Music at the Mount concert.
2019 Concert Series Sponsors:
For information on Music at the Mount sponsorship opportunities, please call Amanda Livingston at (478) 751-3240 x.192.