FUN! UNIQUE! LIVE!
- Featuring up-and-coming acts
- Open to the community
- Mount de Sales Academy’s Zuver Center Amphitheater
Music at the Mount is a hit in the Macon music scene! Established in 2015, this is the Academy’s Chastain-style outdoor concert series, showcasing musicians and bands from various genres. All concerts are held in the school’s beautiful amphitheater where every seat is a good seat.
Recent acts have included Nashville standout Logan Brill, who debuted her first music video on Country Music Television (CMT); vintage soul band Ruby Velle & The Soulphonics of Atlanta; Texas-based funk-jazz band Mingo Fishtrap; folk/pop band Great Peacock out of Nashville; singer-songwriter Brent Cobb, a Georgia-raised rising star who has written hit tunes for Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town, and Luke Bryan; and five-piece band The Delta Saints.
AUGUST 25: Packway Handle Band
Opening Act: Otis Music Camp Performers
Hailing from Athens, Packway Handle Band has been making waves in the music industry since 2001. Notably, the Americana/bluegrass band toured with Kid Rock and Foreigner in 2015 while promoting its album “Take it Like a Man.” The band’s 2017 album release “Go On Get Up” features contributions from Bill Berry (R.E.M.) and Brad Morgan (Drive-By Truckers). If you like The Travelin’ McCoury’s and The Avett Brothers, you’ll like Packway Handle Band.
Gates Open 7:00 p.m. | Opening Act 7:30 p.m. | Headline Act 8:30 p.m.
- Guests may bring picnics, no outside alcohol, no smoking
- Rain: concert will be held in McAuley Hall on campus
- Boxed dinners by Tommy’s – *must be reserved prior to concert; not available for purchase onsite.*
Tickets and Tables
- General Admission: Pre-sales have ended. Admission is $20 at the gate.
Guests may bring picnics, blankets, and chairs (no tables); first-come, first-served seating; boxed dinners are not available for purchase at the concert.
- VIP Stage-Level Table: Pre-sales have ended.
- VIP Terrace-Level Table: Pre-sales have ended.
- Cash Bar: alcoholic beverages are $3 each, non-alcoholic beverages are free
For information on Music at the Mount sponsorship opportunities, click here. For questions, please call Amanda Livingston at (478) 751-3240 x.192.