Pre-sales have ended. Purchase your tickets at the gate.
FUN! UNIQUE! LIVE!
Mount de Sales Academy is in its fifth season of Music at the Mount, our community outdoor concert series. The series is held on the Academy’s newly designed campus green. Guests can enjoy music under the stars, dinner, and dancing. This fun event is open to the public and showcases up-and-coming music artists from a variety of genres such as funk-jazz, vintage soul, southern rock, country, Americana, and folk-pop.
The first Music at the Mount was held in 2015; it proved to be a hit and cemented the Academy’s place in the Macon music scene. The series has featured Nashville standout Logan Brill, who debuted her first music video on Country Music Television (CMT); southern rock band Great Peacock; Grammy-nominated country crooner Brent Cobb, who has written hits for Miranda Lambert and Luke Bryan; Caleb Caudle, named one of Rolling Stone’s top ten new country artists; soul-funk powerhouse DeRobert and the Half Truths; and many more! The concert series is featured on The Creek 100.9FM each year.
Event proceeds support the Academy’s fine arts programs.
Location: Mount de Sales Academy, 851 Orange St., Macon Venue Map
Thursday, October 10:
Gates Open 6:30 p.m. | Music Acts 7:00-9:00 p.m.
On Stage: Blue Sky Blue | Maggie Renfroe and Josh Carson
This concert will feature more music, food, and a dessert pop-up.
- Guitarras Mexican Grill and Cavalier Grill by FLIK will be onsite for guests to purchase meals.
- Guests should bring chairs and picnic blankets. Tables will not be sold for this event. Tents are not permitted. Picnic tables will be onsite near food vendors and are first come, first served.
- Cash bar onsite. No outside alcohol permitted.
- General Admission: Pre-sales have ended. Purchase your tickets at the gate: $20 each.
- This concert event will be held in the new green space and bricked plaza on campus. Venue Map
2019 Concert Series Sponsors:
For information on Music at the Mount sponsorship opportunities, please call Amanda Livingston at (478) 751-3240 x.192.