Table and Ticket Sales Have Ended
FUN! UNIQUE! LIVE!
- Featuring up-and-coming acts
- Open to the community
- Mount de Sales Academy’s Zuver Center Amphitheater
Music at the Mount is a hit in the Macon music scene! Established in 2015, this is the Academy’s Chastain-style outdoor concert series, showcasing musicians and bands from various genres. All concerts are held in the school’s beautiful amphitheater where every seat is a good seat.
Recent acts have included Nashville standout Logan Brill, who debuted her first music video on Country Music Television (CMT); vintage soul band Ruby Velle & The Soulphonics of Atlanta; Texas-based funk-jazz band Mingo Fishtrap; folk/pop band Great Peacock out of Nashville; singer-songwriter Brent Cobb, a Georgia-raised rising star who was nominated for a Grammy in 2018; and five-piece band The Delta Saints.
FRIDAY, APRIL 27: Caleb Caudle
Opener: Blue Sky Blue
Gates Open 6:30 p.m. | Opening Act 7:00 p.m. | Headline Act 8:00 p.m.
Caleb Caudle, dubbed “the musical equivalent of high-proof bourbon—rich in flavor, with a subtle, satisfying bite,” by Rolling Stone, was named one of the magazine’s “10 New Country Artists You Need To Know.” In 2018, Caudle released his eighth and most refined album yet, Crushed Coins. With Crushed Coins, Caleb Caudle returns with his unique and genuine method of songwriting, which Paste Magazine has compared to Jason Isbell.
- Guests may bring picnics, no outside alcohol, no smoking
- Rain: concert will be held in McAuley Hall on campus
- Boxed dinners, prepared by FLIK Independent Dining/Chef Josh Nowell, must be reserved prior to concert for $10 each; not available for purchase onsite.
Tickets and Tables
- General Admission: Admission is $25 at the door. Guests may bring picnics, blankets, and chairs (no tables); first-come, first-served seating; boxed dinners are not available for purchase at the concert.
- VIP Stage-Level Table: Table sales have ended.
- VIP Terrace-Level Table: Tables sales have ended.
- Cash Bar: alcoholic beverages are $3 each, non-alcoholic beverages are free
SATURDAY, AUGUST 25: Our first Saturday show!
Gates Open 7:00 p.m. | Opening Act 7:30 p.m. | Headline Act 8:30 p.m.
For information on Music at the Mount sponsorship opportunities, click here. For questions, please call Amanda Livingston at (478) 751-3240 x.192.