TICKETS ON SALE SOON
FUN! UNIQUE! LIVE!
Mount de Sales Academy is entering its fifth season of Music at the Mount, our community outdoor concert series. The series is held in the Academy’s terraced amphitheater, which provides a unique Macon venue for concerts. Guests can enjoy music under the stars, dinner, and dancing. This fun event is open to the public and showcases up-and-coming music artists from a variety of genres such as funk-jazz, vintage soul, southern rock, country, Americana, and folk-pop.
The first Music at the Mount was held in 2015; it proved to be a hit and cemented the Academy’s place in the Macon music scene. The series has featured Nashville standout Logan Brill, who debuted her first music video on Country Music Television (CMT); southern rock band Great Peacock; Grammy-nominated country crooner Brent Cobb, who has written hits for Miranda Lambert and Luke Bryan; Caleb Caudle, named one of Rolling Stone’s top ten new country artists; soul-funk powerhouse DeRobert and the Half Truths; and many more! The concert series is featured on The Creek 100.9FM each year.
- NEW: food trucks with good eats, guests can “wine down” at our laid-back wine tasting, and event proceeds support the Academy’s fine arts programs.
SATURDAY, APRIL 27:
Gates Open 5:30 p.m. | Music Acts 6:00-10:00 p.m.
This concert event will feature more music, food trucks, a dessert pop-up, cash bar, and “wine down” wine tasting.
- Francar’s Buffalo Wings and Guitarras Mexican Grill will be onsite for guests to purchase meals.
- Tables will not be sold for this event. Guests should bring chairs and picnic blankets. Tents are not permitted.
- No outside alcohol permitted.
- Rain: concert will be held in McAuley Hall on campus
- General Admission: Advanced tickets are $20 per person, $25 at the gate.
- Drink Deal: $25 per person = 1 admission, 2 drink tickets
- Wine Down Package: $30 per person = 1 admission, 1 drink ticket, and 1 wine tasting ticket
2019 Concert Series Sponsors:
For information on Music at the Mount sponsorship opportunities, please call Amanda Livingston at (478) 751-3240 x.192.