Mount de Sales offers two admissions periods per year, with deadlines in December and February. Once these deadlines have passed, applications will only be accepted if there is availability in the class.
Download a detailed admissions timeline.
As always, please contact the admissions office at (478) 751-3244 with your questions.
- Schedule a tour and shadow visit.
- Complete an online admissions application, including current transcripts and a teacher recommendation letter.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $50 (waived for alumni and current families).
- Complete a financial aid application, if applicable.
- Sign up to attend the MDS entrance exam.
Following a submitted application and entrance exam, the admissions committee, made up of teachers and administrators, will review all documents and make enrollment decisions. Once all required materials have been submitted, the applicant should receive notification of admissions status within 2 weeks.