We believe a Mount de Sales education is priceless! As you plan to join the Cavalier family, it may help to know tuition, fees, and how to apply for financial aid and scholarships.
The MDS Board of Trustees establishes policies and rates in February of the preceding academic year. Typically, tuition is raised 2-4% a year, though every effort is made to keep tuition at the lowest amount possible, while continuing to employ quality teachers and providing solid resources for students. All policies and rates are subject to change. The amounts shown below are in effect for the 2019-20 school year.
Application Fee: $50 (waived for alumni and current families)
Tuition: $13,800 per student in grades 6-12
- $75 New Student Registration Fee (due from new families with enrollment agreement)
- $150 – Senior Fee (due from families of seniors with enrollment agreement)
- $3,000 International Student Fee
Scholar Days at the Mount
An exemplary education is more affordable than you might think! Three new scholarships are available to new rising sixth through ninth graders applying for admission to Mount de Sales for the 2020-21 school year. Each scholarship highlights what is unique about the school’s mission:
• The Innovate Scholarship is open to students with a keen interest in science, technology,
engineering, or mathematics (STEM).
• The Serve Scholarship is reserved for students who have a parent serving in the military or as a first responder.
• The Discover Scholarship is for students with a parent who is a full-time Navicent Health employee.
Special Scholar Days give prospective students and their families an opportunity to experience the de Sales difference through fun and educational activities. Students will also take the admissions entrance exam and engage in scholarship-specific challenges. Only students who attend our Scholar Days are eligible for consideration for these scholarships. Additional scholarships and financial aid are available for qualified students.
See why “It’s Great to be a Cavalier” and register for a Scholar Day:
• February 3: Innovate STEM Scholar Day
• February 24: Serve Scholar Day
• February 25: Discover Scholar Day
Scholar Days are from 8:00AM – 3:15PM and begin at Cuddy Hall. The Discover Day on February 25 will also include a parent drop-in lunch and campus tour from 11:00AM – 2:00PM.