We believe a Mount de Sales education is priceless! As you plan to join the Cavalier family, it may help to know tuition, fees, and how to apply for financial aid and scholarships.
The MDS Board of Trustees establishes policies and rates in February of the preceding academic year. Typically, tuition is raised 2-4% a year, though every effort is made to keep tuition at the lowest amount possible, while continuing to employ quality teachers and providing solid resources for students. All policies and rates are subject to change. The amounts shown below are in effect for the 2021-22 school year.
- Application Fee: $50 (waived for alumni and current families)
- Tuition: $14,710 per student in grades 6-12
- $75 New Student Registration Fee (due with enrollment agreement)
- $200 – Senior Fee (due from families of seniors in August)
- $3,000 International Student Fee
Financial Aid & Scholarships
MDS has a wide-variety of need-based aid and scholarships, including opportunities for public school students, STEM enthusiasts, Catholic families, Atrium/Navicent Health employees, military families, Hispanic students, and more. View scholarship details and eligibility requirements in our scholarship packet. See the panel to the right for more information.
Scholars Day: March 7, 2022
Prospective students (rising 6th-9th) and their families are invited to campus to apply for and participate in Scholars Day, vying for three exciting scholarships:
- Discover (Atrium/Navicent Health employees children)
- Innovate (STEM enthusiasts)
- Serve (military families)