2021 Tax Credits Are Still Available!
Taxpayers can reduce their Georgia state tax liability with a 100% education credit and donate that money for Mount de Sales to use for financial aid. Qualifying students entering the Academy from a public school are eligible to receive this tuition assistance. For more information, watch our short video.
Taxpayers must sign up for the tax credit through GRACE Scholars Student Scholarship Organization. Click the “Register” button below to sign up online – it’s easy!
Tax Credit Limits
Individuals with a W2:
- Single/head of household: $1,000
- Married filing separately: $1,250
- Married filing jointly: $2,500
Owners of S Corporations, LLCs, and Partnerships with a schedule K-1:
- Up to $10,000 of pass-through state income tax liability
- Up to 75% of its total state income tax liability
Please consult your CPA or tax preparer regarding your individual situation.Register
If you do not receive an email confirmation after registering, please contact Melissa Bassett at GRACE Scholars at 770-920-7903.