The Delta Saints count their musical influences from a wide array of artists like Jack White, Led Zeppelin, and The Black Keys. The five-piece band pens their own music and delivers songs with plenty of roots-inspired rock-n-roll flare and bluesy undertones.
In addition to their respectable following in the U.S., The Delta Saints continue to grow their international fan base after years of successful tours. The band just embarked on a two-month European tour to promote their new full-length album Monte Vista, “an album brimming with a restless spirit and coming-of-age ruminations on life, love, self-discovery and the world at large.”
Music at the Mount has featured Nashville standout Logan Brill, who recently debuted her first music video on Country Music Television (CMT); vintage soul band Ruby Velle & The Soulphonics of Atlanta; the Texas-based funk-jazz band Mingo Fishtrap; folk/pop band Great Peacock; and country crooner Brent Cobb who has written smash hits for stars like Miranda Lambert and Luke Bryan.
The Olsons will open up for The Delta Saints. Brian and Georgia Olson, from Macon, are no strangers to the stage, whether they are starring in musicals or covering well-known hits.
- Time: Gates open at 6:30 p.m., opening act at 7:00 p.m., headliner at 8:00 p.m.
- Ground-Level Tables: $200 each, includes seating for 8, boxed dinners, drink tickets
- Terrace-Level Tables: $100 each, includes seating for 4, boxed dinners, drink tickets
- Tickets: $15 in advance, $20 at the gate
- Boxed dinners: by FLIK Independent Dining/Chef Josh Nowell, available for purchase and must be reserved prior to the event.
The second concert of the series is scheduled for Friday, August 25, acts TBA.
To purchase tickets, tables, and dinners, or to find out more, visit www.musicatthemount.com